We’re always interested in making people look their best, we want to promote that idea in the Idol world. Because of this we’ll be launching a new magazine focusing on the styles of that idols wear, be it during their concerts or in every day life. It will be a bi-monthly magazine at the moment, with our first issue looking to publish by March.
We'll also feature Idol Units and Brands in our magazine, so if you want to send us in a new coord you're working on, or a photoshoot showing off your Idol Unit, note us! We can even do a quick interview and write up, if you'd like.
I look forward to seeing what wonderful photos get mailed to me. Who knows, maybe someday we'll look in to making a few of you spokes-idols for our brand.
Rules & Requirements
- The coord you wear MUST have been made before the posting of this journal. No coords made after February 1st, 2016 can be chosen.
- Group photos / Idol Units are allowed.
- You can enter as many time as you want, however I'll only chose one picture per idol. The only exception is if you enter by yourself and as a unit/group with someone else.
- Do no upload the pictures to your gallery. Load them in to your Stash (if you can), and then note me with the picture!
Theme, Deadline, Prizes
(Cute / Cool / Sexy / Pop / Creepy / Classic / Good Coord)
Links to Resources:
I'm still updating these lists.
If I've categorized your coord wrong, please let me know.
List of Participants
13. Kiyomi Onaizaka
14. Mari Tamako
15. Kori Shurei
16. Michiko Akihara
?. ????? ???????
1. Tsukada Seketsune - Counter Balance
2. Kotobi Furukawa - Sweet Parade
3. Ichi Kamikaze - Sweet Concord